Fee-Only Financial Planning
It may begin with a question or an anxious feeling. Am I on track for a secure future? Which option is right for me? How do all the parts fit together? At Syverson Strege & Company, we help you become more confident in your financial outlook. Our structure is designed to dig a little deeper, bestow clarity among the endless options, and peer through the fog of financial uncertainty.
In a commitment to enrich your future, our team of Fee-Only Financial Planners will steer you through the infinite choices and dizzying confusion of wealth management with a reassurance that few firms can offer. Our financial advisors spend the time required to provide you with answers that direct you towards your goals. At Syverson Strege, we only work for you, sitting on your side of the table, aligning with your interests, and offering our wisdom to maximize your financial destiny.
Founded in 1997, Syverson Strege & Company is comprised of a team of credentialed financial professionals that have broad experience addressing a wide array of client situations.
- We are fee-only financial planners, which means we do not work on a commission basis. Our only compensation is paid by you, not a third-party.
- We are an independent firm; we are not obligated to any third-parties, such as banks or brokerage firms.
- We have a fiduciary responsibility to our clients - we must do only what is in their best interest
Our Advisor Committee has the credentials and vast experience dealing with varied client situations.
We can best help individuals or families who:
- Are transitioning from one phase of life to another
- Have complex financial situations
- Own a business
- Are employed as executives in a private or public corporation
- Have strong ties to family and community
- Have a keen interest in philanthropy
We can provide you with the following services:
- Cash Flow Management
- Income Tax Planning
- Pre & Post Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Philanthropic Planning
- Investment Management
- Legacy Planning