Those who try to summit the Himalayas put their faith and trust in a Sherpa - an elite mountaineer and expert in the local terrain. The mountaineering Sherpa does whatever necessary to get their client to the top of the mountain.
In the investment world, we face financial terrain that is often times difficult to navigate: financial bubbles, economic contractions, inflation, deflation - and the list goes on.
At Sherpa Investment Management, we only work for you, making it our mission to guide you through the financial terrain. Let us be your experts and help you achieve your goals with our financial mountaineering.
Sherpa Investment Management is dedicated to helping you obtain your financial goals.
- We are fee-only financial planners, which means we do not work on a commission basis. Our only compensation is paid by you, not a third-party.
- We are an independent firm; we are not obligated to any third-parties, such as banks or brokerage firms.
- We have a fiduciary responsibility to our clients - we must do only what is in their best interest.
Our Investment Committee has the credentials and the vast experience dealing with varied client situations.
We have experience working with the following types of clients:
- Individuals and families
- Endowments and foundations
- Charitable trusts
- Non-profit organizations
We can provide you with the following investment services:
- Design an Investment Policy Statement to help guide your investment decision-making
- Help you determine if you are on track to meet your financial goals
- Are you able to retire at the age you wish?
- If you die prematurely will your family have sufficient income?
- Are you saving enough to assist your children or grandchildren with college expenses?
- Design an appropriate mixture of asset classes - stocks, bonds, cash, and other investment vehicles
- Select and monitor investment managers for each of your asset classes
- Provide a review of your investment funds
- Gauge the risk you're taking with your investment portfolio