Join us and become a part of our Giving Club…where we come together to share values, share resources and have fun!! Together we can make a greater difference. Learn how…
Philanthropy is a Shared Value
From the beginning, our founders decided to make philanthropy a major focus of our practice and we share this value with many of our clients.
Over the years we have formed a team of like-minded advisers with a passion for philanthropy. We have participated in specific education and associations that enable us to offer expertise in this area.
We even created a sister company, Charitable Giving Resource Center, to provide education and resources to charities and their donors, so we are very familiar with some of these non-profit organizations.
This is the perfect opportunity to bring together our philanthropic clients and other friends with the fantastic charities we are lucky enough to work with in an informative and interactive setting.
- Meet new friends/bring a friend
- Enjoy special refreshments
- Gain insights into the tremendous work our Central Iowa charities are doing and learn how you can take part!
Benefit from a tax deduction
- 100% of all donations go to charities
How Does It Work?
Three Charities Make Presentations
- Charities will apply for the opportunity to make a presentation.
- Each selected charity will have 7 minutes to speak & 3 minutes to answer questions.
You Vote Your Preference
- After all three presentations, group participants anonymously vote for their favorite charity.
Together We Make a Greater Difference
- Each individual or couple donates $250 at each meeting.
- The winning charity will receive the total donated less $500. The other two charities will receive $250 each.
5:30 - 6:00 p.m. - Social time with Refreshments
6:00 - 6:45 p.m. - Introductions and Presentations
6:45 - 7:00 p.m. - Voting and Awards
- June 11, 2019
- September 17, 2019
- December 10, 2019
4125 Westown Parkway, Suite 104
West Des Moines, IA 50266