The Giving Club…where we come together to share values, resources, and have fun!
Every generous person has a desire to make a difference, leave lasting change in the world, and put others’ needs before their own. The Giving Club provides the perfect opportunity to bring together generous people with outstanding charities in an informative and fun atmosphere.
How does the Giving Club work?
- Each individual or family unit comes to the Giving Club prepared to donate $250 (tax-deductible).
- Three charities will each make a 7-minute presentation
- Participants will anonymously vote for their favorite charity
- The charity with the most votes receives the entire amount donated (usually around $4,000) less $500 which is split equally between the two runners-up
- 100% of all donations go to the charities
4:00-4:30 - Social time with refreshments
4:30-5:15 - Introductions and charity presentations
5:15-5:30 - Voting and awards
Note: The Giving Club on Tuesday, March 24 has been postponed and will be rescheduled.
Tuesday, March 24
The Giving Club is a quarterly event. Mark your calendars for June 16, September 15, and December 8.
4125 Westown Parkway, Suite 104
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Together we make a greater difference!