Investment Management Located in Des Moines, Iowa
Syverson Strege, a financial planning & investment management firm, founded in Des Moines, Iowa in 1997, is dedicated to reviewing, understanding, and developing an investment strategy that fits your needs. These recommendations are done in conjunction with your overall financial plan. Whether it’s time to create a college savings plan or plan how much to save for retirement, Syverson Strege consists of credentialed financial practitioners with experience dealing with investments for individuals and families.
We abide by a fiduciary oath signifying we will always act in your best interest. We do not work on a commission basis and our only compensation is paid by you. Ultimately, this means we are not incentivized by any third party vendor, such as, banks or brokerage firms. Our responsibility is to you!
Our Experience in Investment Management
Syverson Strege has a dedicated and credentialed Investment Committee with wide-ranging experience to guide our clients through various financial situations. Our Investment Committee consists of several Syverson Strege team members. The Committee meets on a regular basis to stay on top of relevant information that pertains to your financial situation to help you achieve your desired financial success.
As a seasoned investment management company, Syverson Strege has many years of experience working with the following types of clients:
- Individuals and Families
- Endowments and Foundations
- Charitable Trusts
- Non-Profit Organizations
Investment Management Services
- Design an Investment Policy Statement which helps guide your investment decision-making.
- Continually communicate with you to determine if you are on track to meet your financial goals.
- Create clarity and a financial plan to help you retire at the age you wish.
- Develop a strategy for your family to have sufficient income should you die prematurely.
- Provide college savings plans and advise you on how to save enough to assist your children or grandchildren with college expenses.
- Design an appropriate investment mixture of asset classes - stocks, bonds, cash, and other investment vehicles.
- Select and continually monitor investment managers for each of your asset classes.
- Provide an on-going review of your investment funds.
- Regularly assess the risk you're taking with your investment portfolio.
What You Can Expect When You Contact Syverson Strege
When you take the next step to meet with one of our investment management professionals, you will go through a two-step meeting process free of charge and with complete confidentiality. We will start with an Opportunity Meeting in which our investment management professionals will learn more about your financial situation and have a conversation about what is most important to you.
Next, we will schedule a Proposal Meeting to present custom financial plan and investment management options, a fee schedule, and discuss the process of becoming a client. Throughout these meetings, we focus on YOU as part of our team!
Syverson Strege As Your Investment Management Team
Contact our team today to learn more about our investment philosophy, investment experience, and how we can provide peace of mind, clarity, and simplicity for your financial future.