- Syverson Strege is a registered investment advisor whose principal office is located in Iowa. The advisor may not transact business in states where it is not appropriately registered, excluded or exempted from registration. Individualized responses to persons that involve either the effecting of transaction in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without registration or exemption.
- All clients are advised that it remains their responsibility to advise their financial advisor or Syverson Strege of any changes in their investment objectives and/or financial situation.
- This website is a publication of Syverson Strege. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy, and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of any subjects discussed. A professional advisor should be consulted before any investment decisions are made.
- Past performance does not guarantee future success. Information on this website is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
- Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
- Hyperlinks on this website point are provided as a convenience only, and we disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy of information on any other website linked hereto.
- Information on this website is directed toward U.S. residents only. Syverson Strege is registered as an investment advisor. Syverson Strege only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements.
At Syverson Strege we respect your personal financial privacy. We realize that you have entrusted us with private personal financial information, and it is important to us that you know our policy concerning what we do with that information. These policies apply to our current and former customers.
We collect personal financial information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide us in investment advisory agreements, brokerage account applications, and other documents you complete in connection with the opening and maintenance of your accounts with us;
- Information you provide us orally; and
- Information we receive from third parties, such as brokerage firms, about your transactions with us or with others.
This personal information includes such things as your name, Social Security number, address and telephone numbers, net worth, annual income and account numbers.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal financial information about you to any nonaffiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- When required to execute transactions for your account or otherwise to provide services you have requested; or
- When you have specifically authorized us to do so in writing; or
- To persons assessing our compliance with industry standards (e.g. professional licensing authorities, etc.); or
- To our attorneys, accountants, and auditors; or
- When permitted or required by law.
Within our firm, we restrict access to your personal financial information to the employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. To ensure security and confidentiality, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your privacy including off-site backups of our computer information in a secure environment; anti-virus protection software; and password protected access to customer information.
These policies apply to customers of Syverson Strege in its role as a registered investment advisory firm. Information about our customers may be shared with its regulators, its broker/dealer (if applicable), the CFP Board of Standards (if applicable), and the Financial Planning Association (if applicable and only in conjunction with a possible Code of Ethics violation).
For additional information, please contact our Chief Compliance Officer, Matt Roberts, at: